Hit Rates for Pokemon Crown Zenith
Crown Zenith is the last expansion of the Sword & Shield series. This is also a special set so you won’t see a booster box like you normally would. Crown Zenith features many cards from the Sword & Shield series that have yet to be released! The set in total has 230 cards: 159 cards in the main set, a single secret rare card, and 70 Galarian Gallery cards including 4 Galarian Gallery secret rares.
As far as booster packs go for Crown Zenith, each pack contains a total of 102 cards. Of these 102 cards, you will receive 5 common cards, 3 uncommon cards, 1 reverse holo card, 1 rare card. Packs also contain, 1 energy card and 1 code card for Pokémon Trading Card Game Live. Here is the order of the cards in the booster pack.
In the Reverse Holo spot, you can receive a Radiant Rare, Reverse Holo of any rarity, a Radiant Rare or a Galarian Gallery card. The Rare+ spot willcould feature a Rare, Golo Rare, Ultra Rare, Secret Rare Pikachu or a Textured Energy card. In each pack, you could get a hit in one or both of these spots!
We couldn’t wait to get our hands on this product and once we did - we didn’t waste anytime! We got right to cracking packs and we’ve opened over 1,000 packs so far!
In total, we opened over 12,000 cards from Crown Zenith. As a box breaks company, we’re always on the lookout for the top hits from the set and how hard they can be to find. So, we kept track of how often we opened some of the top hits in this set. The full summary is featured below.
Rare Spot Hits
- Secret Rare (Pikachu) - Opened 15/1,000 times, resulting in a 1.50% pull rate.
- VSTAR/VMAX - Opened 56/1,000 times, resulting in a 5.56% pull rate.
- Ultra Rare Trainer - Opened 35/1,000 times, resulting in a 3.50% pull rate.
- Textured Energy - Opened 24/1,000 times, landing at 2.40% pull rate.
- Holo V - Opened 105/1,000 times, landing at 10.50% pull rate.
Reverse Holo Spot Hits
- Galarian Gallery Yellow - Opened 190/1,000 times, resulting in a 19.00% pull rate.
- Galarian Gallery Silver - Opened 105/1,000 times, resulting in a 10.50% pull rate.
- Galarian Gallery Gold - Opened 6/1,000 times, resulting in a 0.60% pull rate.
- Radiant Rare - Opened 30/1,000 times, landing at 3.00% pull rate.
**Disclaimer - the Pokemon Company does not officially release pull rate data and this data has been compiled from our own pack openings. Please use with caution.
Hardest Cards to Break
There you have it, the complete summary of what we got from 1,000 Crown Zenith packs. Want a chance to get your hands on these cards? Pick up an Elite Trainer Box from Card Shop Live today or tune into our live Crown Zenith Breaks on Whatnot.